Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Little Shop is Now Open!

Eventually, I launched my little shop on Etsy!!  You might have noticed that because I already put the Etsy mini of my shop items on the side bar this afternoon. The shop name is Harujion Design.  I am so glad that I am now one of the shop owners/designers in the global crafty market!


 This framed purse is made with this Sashiko . The multi-colored Sashiko pattern looks very fun and cheerful against the background of colorful dots. The shape of  the body is cute and unique. I love it. I added a felt flower corsage for the finishing touch. The corsage is movable, so you could put it on your cloth if you want. The metal chain handle gives it an elegant look so I think this purse could be used for semi formal occasion. This is listed on my shop with some other Sashiko goods.

Also, I cannot forget to tell you, the first five customers who purchase anythings at my shop will get a set of two Sashiko coasters (picture below) as a gift for celebrating the shop opening. Please stop by and look. I will be happy to hear what you think about my shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment