Sunday, December 25, 2011

Made before Christmas

I made lots of things for consignment this month for Christmas gift shoppers. There are some pictures of things I made.
A ring with many different kinds of beads in aqua tone which shine like crystals.

Another color variation.

A brooch pin. Those jewelries and more are able to be purchased at Junk Evolution in Downtown South Bend until the First Friday, January 6th.

Those two necklaces were the Christmas gifts for my sister in law and my niece. Nina helped to make the paper bows folding recycling papers.

This one is made for Nina's teacher Mrs.R. It is a tree ornament which is just like these we made in May. But this time, I tried to print Nina's drawing out on the fabric. I prefer the last year's result, though this looks so cute and very special for Mrs.R.


And this one is for Mr.Bus driver. I hope he liked it.

I made a ribbon with a string of fabric. There is a message printed on it. I think this is a good idea to make a simple gift more interesting and very special. I used Freezer paper method to print on fabric.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying your quiet night. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I adore these ornaments. This might be a great mother/child class for next year!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, see you soon!
    xo
    Char

    ReplyDelete