Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine Mini Heart Pouch Tutorial


St. Valentine's day is right there. I see so many heart shapes, red and pink in the world now. So I thought of making something in red and heart shape just for fun. I liked to play with cozy felt in warm color. And I loved the result of a couple hours of fun handwork. So I want to share this project with all of you. I wrote the tutorial for making this lovely Mini heart pouch here in my Flickr set. There is also the downloadable and printable actual sized heart pattern here.


The heart is only 3-1/4" wide. This could be a coin purse, a jewelry pouch or a gift package for your Valentine.

It is all hand sewn.


You can reach the heart pattern for the sides of the pouch by clicking this image below.
 



I hope you will enjoy the project!
Have a great week, and Happy hand sewing!

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! And I love all the little lollies spilling out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy. I love those candies too! Especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing and your talent is incredible. Very inspiring. I can't wait to try the granny squares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I can't wait to make this ^_^

    ReplyDelete