Saturday, November 17, 2012

Unique felt brooches

I made some unique felt brooches for my Etsy shop. "House and tree" brooches and flower brooches.

I have been enjoying making various houses with different types of trees, and little heart warming scenes. I hope someone will consider these will make very nice Holiday gifts.

A tall house and a tall Christmas tree.

A house with a red door has snow on its roof. 

 A red barn and an apple tree.

 I added a couple of flower brooches in the shop too. You can get felt sheets in many colors. As I said so many times, it is always fun to play with colors.
These are all available at my Etsy store Harujion Design. And you can see more images of these items in my Flickr pool. Happy felt crafting and Holiday gift shopping (under $30!) !!!

4 comments:

  1. All beautiful,you are doing a great job.Like all of them.Have a nice weekend :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luna! I hope you have a great weekend and Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. These are very cute and seasonal. Lovely work as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimi! Hope you have a wonderful Holidays!

      Delete